At Defra, we’ve been redesigning all our guidance on GOV.UK so it better meets user needs. We’re now starting to do ‘usability testing’ to see how people use our new content so we can see where we should make further …
Editor of the Defra digtial blog.
A few of us Defra content designers recently went to the government content design community's first conference, at Impact Hub Westminster. There were 150 of us. We swapped ideas and shared our gripes. We drank tea and ate biscuits (really …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020
- Fitting my work around my life: why flexible working works so well for digital professionals 12 October 2020
- Staying Cyber Aware: The 10 steps to cyber security – how are we doing it? 1 October 2020
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020