At Defra, we’ve been redesigning all our guidance on GOV.UK so it better meets user needs. We’re now starting to do ‘usability testing’ to see how people use our new content so we can see where we should make further …
Editor of the Defra digtial blog.
A few of us Defra content designers recently went to the government content design community's first conference, at Impact Hub Westminster. There were 150 of us. We swapped ideas and shared our gripes. We drank tea and ate biscuits (really …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020
- 'A great place to come to, and a great place to move on from': the delicate act of balancing talent acquisition with retention 2 September 2020
- Harnessing the power of PowerApps 14 August 2020
- Hooked: how automation is making it easier to renew your rod licence 11 August 2020