To mark International Women's Day 2019, Harriet Green and Myra Hunt, talk about their experience of job sharing the Chief Digital Officer role at Defra.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Celebrating World Blood Donor Day with my 100th blood donation 14 June 2021
- Designing a more accessible flood map 20 May 2021
- Mapping valuable lessons for the future 14 May 2021
- IT service design for Defra analysts 7 May 2021
- All I need is the air that I breathe 16 March 2021