We've opened our new Earth Observation Data Service to users across Defra. This data has the potential to change our understanding of the environment. Andrew Newman explains how this is working and how we are making this data openly available.
Andrew Newman, Head of Data & Information Access
Head of Data & Information Access
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Making it easier to access and use earth observation data 18 June 2020
- Chloe in the community: a volunteer’s ‘lockdown’ story 5 June 2020
- Content is for everyone: how we’re making Defra’s GOV.UK webpages accessible to all 21 May 2020
- Learning in lockdown: moving L&D online 18 May 2020
- Reducing food waste is not a waste of time 29 April 2020