Head of Interaction Design Cathy Dutton lifts the lid on the changes she is making in her team to create opportunities for service designers which enable them to visualise the full service as a user would understand it.
Cathy Dutton, Interim Head of Interaction Design
Cathy is the Interim Head of Interaction Design at Defra digital
Cathy Dutton (Interim Head of Interaction Design) reflects on setting up a User Centred Design Community of Practice (COP) for a small team at Defra’s Warrington digital hub.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021
- Building a team to design Defra services 6 September 2021
- Waste not, want not: How Digital is playing a key role in waste reforms 1 September 2021
- User Research – what’s it all about? 24 August 2021
- Radar – more than just wave detection 5 August 2021