At the Defra Data Function Unconference, we had a chance to speak to Defra group CTO John Seglias, who is the SRO for the Data Programme, his thoughts on how data is used in Defra.
Data Programme Team
For our first team outing, the Data Programme team went to a bog. We are spread all over England, so gathering together is a big thing. We do things like unhangout to get over the boundaries, but team gatherings are …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Maintaining quality of food imports on this World Food Day 16 October 2021
- User panel is key to success for the waste tracking service 13 October 2021
- Celebrating Libraries Week with the Defra library team 30 September 2021
- Inclusion – more than just a word 27 September 2021
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021