John Seglias, Defra group Chief Digital and Information Officer, reflects on the Greening Government ICT 2018 annual report (published on 29 January 2019).
John Seglias, Chief Digital and Information Officer
John Seglias is Defra group Chief Digital and Information Officer.
John is also the Senior Responsible Officer for the cross-government Green ICT Delivery Unit which sets out how departments and their agencies can deliver sustainable digital and ICT services.
John Seglias (Chief Digital and Information Officer) and Malcolm McKee (Chief Technology Officer) share their thoughts after attending the annual Gartner Symposium in Barcelona.
John Seglias, Defra group Chief Digital and Information Officer, talks about the updated Greening Government Sustainable Technology Strategy to 2020.
A post from John Seglias (Defra group Chief Digital and Information Officer) sharing some thoughts on transformation.
We're committed to smarter working in Defra, and we are starting with small fixes that make people's lives easier. One of those is about opening up access to online video.
Some impressions from John Seglias, Defra Group Chief Technology Officer, about last week's Transforming Together event - which was hosted by Defra group
At the Defra Data Function Unconference, we had a chance to speak to Defra group CTO John Seglias, who is the SRO for the Data Programme, his thoughts on how data is used in Defra.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020
- 'A great place to come to, and a great place to move on from': the delicate act of balancing talent acquisition with retention 2 September 2020
- Harnessing the power of PowerApps 14 August 2020
- Hooked: how automation is making it easier to renew your rod licence 11 August 2020