James Alderman is a Programme Manager in Defra’s Digital Data and Technology Services (DDTS) function, working under a supplier arrangement through James Harvard. James has been working on a major project to upgrade and migrate a key IT system that manages Environmental Stewardship (ES) agreements for the Rural Payments Agency (RPA). The project has generated valuable information and insight that will help projects in the future.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Designing a more accessible flood map 20 May 2021
- Mapping valuable lessons for the future 14 May 2021
- IT service design for Defra analysts 7 May 2021
- All I need is the air that I breathe 16 March 2021
- From a career in TV to life in the fast (stream) lane! 3 March 2021