James Alderman is a Programme Manager in Defra’s Digital Data and Technology Services (DDTS) function, working under a supplier arrangement through James Harvard. James has been working on a major project to upgrade and migrate a key IT system that manages Environmental Stewardship (ES) agreements for the Rural Payments Agency (RPA). The project has generated valuable information and insight that will help projects in the future.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Maintaining quality of food imports on this World Food Day 16 October 2021
- User panel is key to success for the waste tracking service 13 October 2021
- Celebrating Libraries Week with the Defra library team 30 September 2021
- Inclusion – more than just a word 27 September 2021
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021