James Alderman is a Programme Manager in Defra’s Digital Data and Technology Services (DDTS) function, working under a supplier arrangement through James Harvard. James has been working on a major project to upgrade and migrate a key IT system that manages Environmental Stewardship (ES) agreements for the Rural Payments Agency (RPA). The project has generated valuable information and insight that will help projects in the future.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Joining up the journey for fresh produce exporters 30 July 2021
- Passing the ‘GDS test’ feels like such an achievement 23 July 2021
- Building a new, modern and user focused digital service for plant exports 8 July 2021
- Automating for the people 2 July 2021
- A decade of progress for the Government Sustainable ICT Project 28 June 2021