Paul Shaw and Jim King (software developers) explain how Defra is using ‘PowerApps’, a low code digital development tool, to meet one of the many challenges facing government departments due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Paul Shaw, Principal Developer
Principal Developer at Defra digital
Paul Shaw, Principal Developer at Defra digital, explains why he's stayed working for Defra for 17 years and counting.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- A little kindness goes a long way 17 February 2021
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020
- Sharing the parental burden has been such a joy 19 November 2020
- Let’s talk about……how we’re feeling 2 November 2020