Paul Shaw and Jim King (software developers) explain how Defra is using ‘PowerApps’, a low code digital development tool, to meet one of the many challenges facing government departments due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Paul Shaw, Principal Developer
Principal Developer at Defra digital
Paul Shaw, Principal Developer at Defra digital, explains why he's stayed working for Defra for 17 years and counting.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021
- Building a team to design Defra services 6 September 2021
- Waste not, want not: How Digital is playing a key role in waste reforms 1 September 2021
- User Research – what’s it all about? 24 August 2021
- Radar – more than just wave detection 5 August 2021