Paul Shaw and Jim King (software developers) explain how Defra is using ‘PowerApps’, a low code digital development tool, to meet one of the many challenges facing government departments due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Paul Shaw, Principal Developer
Principal Developer at Defra digital
Paul Shaw, Principal Developer at Defra digital, explains why he's stayed working for Defra for 17 years and counting.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020
- 'A great place to come to, and a great place to move on from': the delicate act of balancing talent acquisition with retention 2 September 2020
- Harnessing the power of PowerApps 14 August 2020
- Hooked: how automation is making it easier to renew your rod licence 11 August 2020