A few weeks ago we posted a blog about how we’ve simplified the waste permits service. We've also made a short film about the agile team working on the service and how they are continually improving it based on feedback from users.
Communications lead for Defra Digital Transformation.
A couple of weeks ago we published a short film about the flood digital service. This second film shows how the service team works and how they put users at the heart of what they do to continually improve how …
The Environment Agency’s flood digital service is used by the public to check for local flood warnings by location as well as current river and sea levels. We spoke to the agile team that developed the service about how they are continually …
We are transforming how Defra tracks livestock movements in the UK. To illustrate the challenges we went to a livestock market in Ashford, Kent, to speak to some industry representatives about their ideas.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- All I need is the air that I breathe 16 March 2021
- From a career in TV to life in the fast (stream) lane! 3 March 2021
- A little kindness goes a long way 17 February 2021
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020