A few weeks ago we posted a blog about how we’ve simplified the waste permits service. We've also made a short film about the agile team working on the service and how they are continually improving it based on feedback from users.
Communications lead for Defra Digital Transformation.
A couple of weeks ago we published a short film about the flood digital service. This second film shows how the service team works and how they put users at the heart of what they do to continually improve how …
The Environment Agency’s flood digital service is used by the public to check for local flood warnings by location as well as current river and sea levels. We spoke to the agile team that developed the service about how they are continually …
We are transforming how Defra tracks livestock movements in the UK. To illustrate the challenges we went to a livestock market in Ashford, Kent, to speak to some industry representatives about their ideas.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Maintaining quality of food imports on this World Food Day 16 October 2021
- User panel is key to success for the waste tracking service 13 October 2021
- Celebrating Libraries Week with the Defra library team 30 September 2021
- Inclusion – more than just a word 27 September 2021
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021