A blog post about the benefits of building communities of practice and how they are making a real difference to the way Defra works.
Emily Webber, Communities of Practice Lead, Digital Transformation
It’s an exciting time to work at Defra. There are lots of great digital services being built and fantastic people building them.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021
- Building a team to design Defra services 6 September 2021
- Waste not, want not: How Digital is playing a key role in waste reforms 1 September 2021
- User Research – what’s it all about? 24 August 2021
- Radar – more than just wave detection 5 August 2021