A blog about how Defra is redesigning services for regulated customers.
Gillian Pratt is the Deputy Director for Future Regulation at the Environment Agency and lead for the Defra Regulated Customer Digital Programme
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- IT service design for Defra analysts 7 May 2021
- All I need is the air that I breathe 16 March 2021
- From a career in TV to life in the fast (stream) lane! 3 March 2021
- A little kindness goes a long way 17 February 2021
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020