To coincide with ‘On Air, Online’ - Learning at Work Week, Joya Snowden, Defra Capability Development lead supporting the Digital Data and Technology Services (DDTS) function, tells us how her team has been developing their learning offer to provide options that can be accessed by colleagues working at home.
Joya Snowden, Capability Development lead
Defra Capability Development lead supporting the Digital Data and Technology Services (DDTS) function,
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Content is for everyone: how we’re making Defra’s GOV.UK webpages accessible to all 21 May 2020
- Learning in lockdown: moving L&D online 18 May 2020
- Reducing food waste is not a waste of time 29 April 2020
- Never let good news go to waste 24 April 2020
- Coronavirus: living alone and working from home in lockdown 17 April 2020