To coincide with ‘On Air, Online’ - Learning at Work Week, Joya Snowden, Defra Capability Development lead supporting the Digital Data and Technology Services (DDTS) function, tells us how her team has been developing their learning offer to provide options that can be accessed by colleagues working at home.
Joya Snowden, Capability Development lead
Defra Capability Development lead supporting the Digital Data and Technology Services (DDTS) function,
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Harnessing the power of PowerApps 14 August 2020
- Hooked: how automation is making it easier to renew your rod licence 11 August 2020
- The ‘virtual’ reality of Civil Service Live 20 July 2020
- Sustainable IT for the Defra group: more than just an ambition 14 July 2020
- Making it easier to access and use earth observation data 18 June 2020