To coincide with ‘On Air, Online’ - Learning at Work Week, Joya Snowden, Defra Capability Development lead supporting the Digital Data and Technology Services (DDTS) function, tells us how her team has been developing their learning offer to provide options that can be accessed by colleagues working at home.
Joya Snowden, Capability Development lead
Defra Capability Development lead supporting the Digital Data and Technology Services (DDTS) function,
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020
- Fitting my work around my life: why flexible working works so well for digital professionals 12 October 2020
- Staying Cyber Aware: The 10 steps to cyber security – how are we doing it? 1 October 2020
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020