Mattie Yeta, Sustainability Lead, provides an update on the latest meeting of the Joint Sustainable Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) group including a discussion about urban mining and their industry best practice guide.
Mattie Yeta, Sustainability Lead
Defra group Sustainability Lead
Mattie Yeta, Sustainability Lead, explains how partnerships are at the very heart of Defra's vision, with the creation of a Joint Sustainable ICT Group.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020
- Sharing the parental burden has been such a joy 19 November 2020
- Let’s talk about……how we’re feeling 2 November 2020
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020