The conventional view of waste is that it's not worth anything to anyone, which is why it gets thrown away in the first place. But waste is more complicated than that.
Myra Hunt, Joint Chief Digital Officer
Joint Chief Digital Officer for the Defra group
We took over as Defra’s joint Chief Digital Officers back in July. Since then, we've spent a lot of time meeting a lot of different people at all levels around the organisation, asking questions and listening.
Communities of Practice are a vitally important part of transformation at Defra. As joint Chief Digital Officers here, we want to encourage as many people as possible to join a community, because we believe there’s a lot to be gained …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Maintaining quality of food imports on this World Food Day 16 October 2021
- User panel is key to success for the waste tracking service 13 October 2021
- Celebrating Libraries Week with the Defra library team 30 September 2021
- Inclusion – more than just a word 27 September 2021
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021