On Wednesday this week we are running our first #DefraDataHour. This blog post is to tell you why.
Defra Data Programme team
The public sector officially enters the pre-referendum period today. This comes in the final month of our year-long challenge to release 8000 new sets of data as open data set by the Secretary of State last June. We have (as …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021
- Building a team to design Defra services 6 September 2021
- Waste not, want not: How Digital is playing a key role in waste reforms 1 September 2021
- User Research – what’s it all about? 24 August 2021
- Radar – more than just wave detection 5 August 2021