On Wednesday this week we are running our first #DefraDataHour. This blog post is to tell you why.
Defra Data Programme team
The public sector officially enters the pre-referendum period today. This comes in the final month of our year-long challenge to release 8000 new sets of data as open data set by the Secretary of State last June. We have (as …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020
- Fitting my work around my life: why flexible working works so well for digital professionals 12 October 2020
- Staying Cyber Aware: The 10 steps to cyber security – how are we doing it? 1 October 2020
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020