On Wednesday this week we are running our first #DefraDataHour. This blog post is to tell you why.
Defra Data Programme team
The public sector officially enters the pre-referendum period today. This comes in the final month of our year-long challenge to release 8000 new sets of data as open data set by the Secretary of State last June. We have (as …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Making it easier to access and use earth observation data 18 June 2020
- Chloe in the community: a volunteer’s ‘lockdown’ story 5 June 2020
- Content is for everyone: how we’re making Defra’s GOV.UK webpages accessible to all 21 May 2020
- Learning in lockdown: moving L&D online 18 May 2020
- Reducing food waste is not a waste of time 29 April 2020