On Wednesday this week we are running our first #DefraDataHour. This blog post is to tell you why.
Defra Data Programme team
The public sector officially enters the pre-referendum period today. This comes in the final month of our year-long challenge to release 8000 new sets of data as open data set by the Secretary of State last June. We have (as …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020
- Sharing the parental burden has been such a joy 19 November 2020
- Let’s talk about……how we’re feeling 2 November 2020
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020