To complement our (the Environment Agency’s) publication of open data on river levels, we have now made near real-time rainfall data available via an API.
Sam Everitt, Hydrometry Technical Specialist, the Environment Agency
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020
- 'A great place to come to, and a great place to move on from': the delicate act of balancing talent acquisition with retention 2 September 2020
- Harnessing the power of PowerApps 14 August 2020
- Hooked: how automation is making it easier to renew your rod licence 11 August 2020