The Environment Agency and Natural Resources Wales are responsible for providing flood warning information to properties at risk of flooding. In recent weeks we’ve been moving our text notification service to GOV.UK Notify, providing us with many benefits and improvements.
Steve White, Delivery Manager - Flood Warning System, Environment Agency
Delivery Manager - Flood Warning System, Environment Agency
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- IT service design for Defra analysts 7 May 2021
- All I need is the air that I breathe 16 March 2021
- From a career in TV to life in the fast (stream) lane! 3 March 2021
- A little kindness goes a long way 17 February 2021
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020