The Environment Agency and Natural Resources Wales are responsible for providing flood warning information to properties at risk of flooding. In recent weeks we’ve been moving our text notification service to GOV.UK Notify, providing us with many benefits and improvements.
Steve White, Delivery Manager - Flood Warning System, Environment Agency
Delivery Manager - Flood Warning System, Environment Agency
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020
- Sharing the parental burden has been such a joy 19 November 2020
- Let’s talk about……how we’re feeling 2 November 2020
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020