The Environment Agency and Natural Resources Wales are responsible for providing flood warning information to properties at risk of flooding. In recent weeks we’ve been moving our text notification service to GOV.UK Notify, providing us with many benefits and improvements.
Steve White, Delivery Manager - Flood Warning System, Environment Agency
Delivery Manager - Flood Warning System, Environment Agency
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Making it easier to access and use earth observation data 18 June 2020
- Chloe in the community: a volunteer’s ‘lockdown’ story 5 June 2020
- Content is for everyone: how we’re making Defra’s GOV.UK webpages accessible to all 21 May 2020
- Learning in lockdown: moving L&D online 18 May 2020
- Reducing food waste is not a waste of time 29 April 2020