A blog from James Cattell about being inducted to the Defra Digital team and his thoughts on comparing this to a traditional organisation induction.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Content is for everyone: how we’re making Defra’s GOV.UK webpages accessible to all 21 May 2020
- Learning in lockdown: moving L&D online 18 May 2020
- Reducing food waste is not a waste of time 29 April 2020
- Never let good news go to waste 24 April 2020
- Coronavirus: living alone and working from home in lockdown 17 April 2020