To mark the launch of the Greening government: ICT and digital services strategy 2020 to 2025, Adam Turner explains about this publication, the journey so far and how sustainable ICT is part of the solution, as well as the problem, when tackling climate change.
Adam Turner, Government and Defra Sustainable Technology Lead
Climate change and sustainability are increasingly becoming part of our everyday conversation. However, what doesn’t get discussed much, is our use of technology and the impacts that they have on the world around us. So what can we do as individuals to help make a difference?
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Maintaining quality of food imports on this World Food Day 16 October 2021
- User panel is key to success for the waste tracking service 13 October 2021
- Celebrating Libraries Week with the Defra library team 30 September 2021
- Inclusion – more than just a word 27 September 2021
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021