To mark the launch of the Greening government: ICT and digital services strategy 2020 to 2025, Adam Turner explains about this publication, the journey so far and how sustainable ICT is part of the solution, as well as the problem, when tackling climate change.
Adam Turner, Government and Defra Sustainable Technology Lead
Climate change and sustainability are increasingly becoming part of our everyday conversation. However, what doesn’t get discussed much, is our use of technology and the impacts that they have on the world around us. So what can we do as individuals to help make a difference?
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- All I need is the air that I breathe 16 March 2021
- From a career in TV to life in the fast (stream) lane! 3 March 2021
- A little kindness goes a long way 17 February 2021
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020