To mark the launch of the Greening government: ICT and digital services strategy 2020 to 2025, Adam Turner explains about this publication, the journey so far and how sustainable ICT is part of the solution, as well as the problem, when tackling climate change.
Adam Turner, Government and Defra Sustainable Technology Lead
Climate change and sustainability are increasingly becoming part of our everyday conversation. However, what doesn’t get discussed much, is our use of technology and the impacts that they have on the world around us. So what can we do as individuals to help make a difference?
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020
- Fitting my work around my life: why flexible working works so well for digital professionals 12 October 2020
- Staying Cyber Aware: The 10 steps to cyber security – how are we doing it? 1 October 2020
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020