Amy Dyde, a lead user researcher in our Digital Data and Technology Services (DDTS) function, explains how creating a motivated and excited team drives great user research.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- A Document Management Service fit for the future 29 November 2021
- Celebrating success with our Technology Innovation team 23 November 2021
- All in a day’s work: the life of a Delivery Manager in Defra Digital 10 November 2021
- Email alerts – helping water abstractors do their bit for climate change 7 November 2021
- Maintaining quality of food imports on this World Food Day 16 October 2021