Vets can now request disease tests for animals, track the status of test requests and receive test results online from any device.
Daniel de Cruz
In the latest step along Defra’s road to becoming Digital by Default, we’re pleased to announce that the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) has launched Private Beta for VICTOR, a brand new digital service for Vets. VICTOR stands for …
You may be familiar with GOV.UK, the single government website. It’s now had over 1.2 billion visits. But it actually hasn’t been around very long, and it has only just now completed its initial development. At the end of December …
You may have heard this mantra coming out of the Cabinet Office, but what does it mean in practice?
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020
- Sharing the parental burden has been such a joy 19 November 2020
- Let’s talk about……how we’re feeling 2 November 2020
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020