The technology revolution is also a data revolution! In less than ten years there has been an explosion of new mobile devices, which has increased everyone’s capacity to consume data on the go.
Deborah Yates, Open Data National Lead, Environment Agency
About the authors: Lisa leads a team in implementing data governance and data quality, with a responsibility for developing, implementing and measuring the Environment Agency’s data maturity model. Deborah co-ordinates and leads work across the Environment Agency to embed an …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020
- 'A great place to come to, and a great place to move on from': the delicate act of balancing talent acquisition with retention 2 September 2020
- Harnessing the power of PowerApps 14 August 2020
- Hooked: how automation is making it easier to renew your rod licence 11 August 2020