Digital technology has transformed almost every aspect of our lives. A lot has changed over the last 20 years since the last Data Protection Act was passed in 1998. In that year Celine Dion had a chart topping hit with …
Lisa Allen, Data Protection Programme
Data is a valuable asset. We need to make sure we're treating it that way.
We met with Clare Moriarty on Friday 6 January to run through the progress with the Data Programme. This is a short summary of what we discussed.
About the authors: Lisa leads a team in implementing data governance and data quality, with a responsibility for developing, implementing and measuring the Environment Agency’s data maturity model. Deborah co-ordinates and leads work across the Environment Agency to embed an …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Content is for everyone: how we’re making Defra’s GOV.UK webpages accessible to all 21 May 2020
- Learning in lockdown: moving L&D online 18 May 2020
- Reducing food waste is not a waste of time 29 April 2020
- Never let good news go to waste 24 April 2020
- Coronavirus: living alone and working from home in lockdown 17 April 2020