Digital technology has transformed almost every aspect of our lives. A lot has changed over the last 20 years since the last Data Protection Act was passed in 1998. In that year Celine Dion had a chart topping hit with …
Lisa Allen, Data Protection Programme
Data is a valuable asset. We need to make sure we're treating it that way.
We met with Clare Moriarty on Friday 6 January to run through the progress with the Data Programme. This is a short summary of what we discussed.
About the authors: Lisa leads a team in implementing data governance and data quality, with a responsibility for developing, implementing and measuring the Environment Agency’s data maturity model. Deborah co-ordinates and leads work across the Environment Agency to embed an …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020
- Sharing the parental burden has been such a joy 19 November 2020
- Let’s talk about……how we’re feeling 2 November 2020
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020