Digital technology has transformed almost every aspect of our lives. A lot has changed over the last 20 years since the last Data Protection Act was passed in 1998. In that year Celine Dion had a chart topping hit with …
Lisa Allen, Data Protection Programme
Data is a valuable asset. We need to make sure we're treating it that way.
We met with Clare Moriarty on Friday 6 January to run through the progress with the Data Programme. This is a short summary of what we discussed.
About the authors: Lisa leads a team in implementing data governance and data quality, with a responsibility for developing, implementing and measuring the Environment Agency’s data maturity model. Deborah co-ordinates and leads work across the Environment Agency to embed an …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020
- Fitting my work around my life: why flexible working works so well for digital professionals 12 October 2020
- Staying Cyber Aware: The 10 steps to cyber security – how are we doing it? 1 October 2020
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020