Digital technology has transformed almost every aspect of our lives. A lot has changed over the last 20 years since the last Data Protection Act was passed in 1998. In that year Celine Dion had a chart topping hit with …
Lisa Allen, Data Protection Programme
Data is a valuable asset. We need to make sure we're treating it that way.
We met with Clare Moriarty on Friday 6 January to run through the progress with the Data Programme. This is a short summary of what we discussed.
About the authors: Lisa leads a team in implementing data governance and data quality, with a responsibility for developing, implementing and measuring the Environment Agency’s data maturity model. Deborah co-ordinates and leads work across the Environment Agency to embed an …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Joining up the journey for fresh produce exporters 30 July 2021
- Passing the ‘GDS test’ feels like such an achievement 23 July 2021
- Building a new, modern and user focused digital service for plant exports 8 July 2021
- Automating for the people 2 July 2021
- A decade of progress for the Government Sustainable ICT Project 28 June 2021