We met with Clare Moriarty on Friday 6 January to run through the progress with the Data Programme. This is a short summary of what we discussed.
Sophia Oliver, Head of Data Programme and Data Function
The Defra Data Function met in a crisp and frosty Birmingham to discuss the future direction of data in Defra
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Content is for everyone: how we’re making Defra’s GOV.UK webpages accessible to all 21 May 2020
- Learning in lockdown: moving L&D online 18 May 2020
- Reducing food waste is not a waste of time 29 April 2020
- Never let good news go to waste 24 April 2020
- Coronavirus: living alone and working from home in lockdown 17 April 2020