We’ve come a long way since the inception of the Defra Data Transformation programme a few years ago, and it’s always healthy to take a moment to reflect on past successes, to learn from challenges, and to think about the …
Farah Ahmed, Head of Strategy, Defra Data Transformation Programme
We’ve just wrapped on Day 2 of our two-week sprint over at Capgemini’s Applied Innovation Exchange.
This is the first of a series of blogposts – ‘sprintnotes’ – covering a two week sprint aiming to make better use of flood data.
There’s plenty to do but how do we balance daily demands with delivering what’s really, really important to Defra?
The Defra Data Function met in a crisp and frosty Birmingham to discuss the future direction of data in Defra
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- All I need is the air that I breathe 16 March 2021
- From a career in TV to life in the fast (stream) lane! 3 March 2021
- A little kindness goes a long way 17 February 2021
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020