We’ve come a long way since the inception of the Defra Data Transformation programme a few years ago, and it’s always healthy to take a moment to reflect on past successes, to learn from challenges, and to think about the …
Farah Ahmed, Head of Strategy, Defra Data Transformation Programme
We’ve just wrapped on Day 2 of our two-week sprint over at Capgemini’s Applied Innovation Exchange.
This is the first of a series of blogposts – ‘sprintnotes’ – covering a two week sprint aiming to make better use of flood data.
There’s plenty to do but how do we balance daily demands with delivering what’s really, really important to Defra?
The Defra Data Function met in a crisp and frosty Birmingham to discuss the future direction of data in Defra
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020
- Fitting my work around my life: why flexible working works so well for digital professionals 12 October 2020
- Staying Cyber Aware: The 10 steps to cyber security – how are we doing it? 1 October 2020
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020