We’ve come a long way since the inception of the Defra Data Transformation programme a few years ago, and it’s always healthy to take a moment to reflect on past successes, to learn from challenges, and to think about the …
Farah Ahmed, Head of Strategy, Defra Data Transformation Programme
We’ve just wrapped on Day 2 of our two-week sprint over at Capgemini’s Applied Innovation Exchange.
This is the first of a series of blogposts – ‘sprintnotes’ – covering a two week sprint aiming to make better use of flood data.
There’s plenty to do but how do we balance daily demands with delivering what’s really, really important to Defra?
The Defra Data Function met in a crisp and frosty Birmingham to discuss the future direction of data in Defra
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021
- Building a team to design Defra services 6 September 2021
- Waste not, want not: How Digital is playing a key role in waste reforms 1 September 2021
- User Research – what’s it all about? 24 August 2021
- Radar – more than just wave detection 5 August 2021