We’ve come a long way since the inception of the Defra Data Transformation programme a few years ago, and it’s always healthy to take a moment to reflect on past successes, to learn from challenges, and to think about the …
Farah Ahmed, Head of Strategy, Defra Data Transformation Programme
We’ve just wrapped on Day 2 of our two-week sprint over at Capgemini’s Applied Innovation Exchange.
This is the first of a series of blogposts – ‘sprintnotes’ – covering a two week sprint aiming to make better use of flood data.
There’s plenty to do but how do we balance daily demands with delivering what’s really, really important to Defra?
The Defra Data Function met in a crisp and frosty Birmingham to discuss the future direction of data in Defra
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Harnessing the power of PowerApps 14 August 2020
- Hooked: how automation is making it easier to renew your rod licence 11 August 2020
- The ‘virtual’ reality of Civil Service Live 20 July 2020
- Sustainable IT for the Defra group: more than just an ambition 14 July 2020
- Making it easier to access and use earth observation data 18 June 2020