The technology revolution is also a data revolution! In less than ten years there has been an explosion of new mobile devices, which has increased everyone’s capacity to consume data on the go.
Martin Whitworth, Deputy Director for Mapping, Modelling and Information
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020
- 'A great place to come to, and a great place to move on from': the delicate act of balancing talent acquisition with retention 2 September 2020
- Harnessing the power of PowerApps 14 August 2020
- Hooked: how automation is making it easier to renew your rod licence 11 August 2020