How could we use digital technology to help deliver Natural England’s conservation responsibilities?
Ella Hayden is the Innovation Apprentice at Shapwick Heath National Nature Reserve. Her role is to explore new ways of working on NNRs, including considering ways of generating income and working more sustainably.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020
- Sharing the parental burden has been such a joy 19 November 2020
- Let’s talk about……how we’re feeling 2 November 2020
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020