How could we use digital technology to help deliver Natural England’s conservation responsibilities?
Ella Hayden is the Innovation Apprentice at Shapwick Heath National Nature Reserve. Her role is to explore new ways of working on NNRs, including considering ways of generating income and working more sustainably.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Making it easier to access and use earth observation data 18 June 2020
- Chloe in the community: a volunteer’s ‘lockdown’ story 5 June 2020
- Content is for everyone: how we’re making Defra’s GOV.UK webpages accessible to all 21 May 2020
- Learning in lockdown: moving L&D online 18 May 2020
- Reducing food waste is not a waste of time 29 April 2020