How could we use digital technology to help deliver Natural England’s conservation responsibilities?
Ella Hayden is the Innovation Apprentice at Shapwick Heath National Nature Reserve. Her role is to explore new ways of working on NNRs, including considering ways of generating income and working more sustainably.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- All I need is the air that I breathe 16 March 2021
- From a career in TV to life in the fast (stream) lane! 3 March 2021
- A little kindness goes a long way 17 February 2021
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020