Over the past year the Environment Agency’s Flood Information Service has been working with Google and their Google Public Alerts system, to create an enhanced flood information platform. We can now proudly say that we are the first UK authority to push flood warnings through Google’s online notification platform.
Frazer Rhodes, Flood Information Service Owner, Environment Agency
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Harnessing the power of PowerApps 14 August 2020
- Hooked: how automation is making it easier to renew your rod licence 11 August 2020
- The ‘virtual’ reality of Civil Service Live 20 July 2020
- Sustainable IT for the Defra group: more than just an ambition 14 July 2020
- Making it easier to access and use earth observation data 18 June 2020