We spoke to the Open Data Institute's Chief Executive Officer Jeni Tennison about data at Defra at the end of Day 1 of our un/conference with Ordnance Survey last month.
Jeni Tennison, CEO, Open Data Institute
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020
- Sharing the parental burden has been such a joy 19 November 2020
- Let’s talk about……how we’re feeling 2 November 2020
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020