How can I attract talent towards digital vacancies in Defra? Is their perception of a Defra which is a dated, mundane grey organisation, full of suits, and jobs that involve hours of tedious form-filling with processing in a desk-bound office, as so often portrayed in films of a by-gone era?
John Innes, Digital Resourcing, Defra
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Making it easier to access and use earth observation data 18 June 2020
- Chloe in the community: a volunteer’s ‘lockdown’ story 5 June 2020
- Content is for everyone: how we’re making Defra’s GOV.UK webpages accessible to all 21 May 2020
- Learning in lockdown: moving L&D online 18 May 2020
- Reducing food waste is not a waste of time 29 April 2020