Getting content into plain English isn't an art, it's a process.
Would you read government guidance if you didn't have to? "Of course not," says the average citizen. That's why every new page that the Smarter Guidance team creates has to have a user need. If there's no need for someone …
The Smarter Guidance team has been working to make content smarter -- make it more readable and clearer for users. But how do we measure if we've been successful? I've devised one way and while it'll take more than a …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- All I need is the air that I breathe 16 March 2021
- From a career in TV to life in the fast (stream) lane! 3 March 2021
- A little kindness goes a long way 17 February 2021
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020