On 13 January 2017 we explored digital solutions to problems Defra field workers have with technology. Find out more about the day in our blog.
Lisa works is a Communications Manager working work the Animal and Plant Health Agency in Defra Group.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021
- Building a team to design Defra services 6 September 2021
- Waste not, want not: How Digital is playing a key role in waste reforms 1 September 2021
- User Research – what’s it all about? 24 August 2021
- Radar – more than just wave detection 5 August 2021