This month we launched a new farming topic page on GOV.UK. It brings together all farming content, hopefully in a way that makes it much easier for people to find what they’re looking for. It also allows government to point farmers to …
Head of Content on the Defra Smarter Guidance project.
Defra’s Smarter Guidance programme aims to make it much easier for people to follow the regulations that affect them. After all, that’s what guidance is for.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020
- 'A great place to come to, and a great place to move on from': the delicate act of balancing talent acquisition with retention 2 September 2020
- Harnessing the power of PowerApps 14 August 2020
- Hooked: how automation is making it easier to renew your rod licence 11 August 2020