We’re beginning to tell the story of how critical getting data architecture is to 'getting data right' for the Defra group.
Sarah Burnett, Head of Data Architecture, Data Transformation Programme
Every organisation has its commonly used phrases and, since starting in Defra in October, I keep hearing people use the term ‘we aren’t trying to boil the ocean’. It’s an evocative term, but we could use it to describe Data …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020
- Sharing the parental burden has been such a joy 19 November 2020
- Let’s talk about……how we’re feeling 2 November 2020
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020