We’re celebrating National Careers Week with a post from Defra Digital fast streamer Sean Crotty who reflects on a rollercoaster year-long posting that’s seen him build robots, wear pyjamas for work and come to the realisation that the Civil Service is better than working in telly.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021
- Building a team to design Defra services 6 September 2021
- Waste not, want not: How Digital is playing a key role in waste reforms 1 September 2021
- User Research – what’s it all about? 24 August 2021
- Radar – more than just wave detection 5 August 2021