Twelve months on from our initial cross-government discovery, are we getting closer to creating innovative solutions for tracking waste we hear you ask? We are pleased to report that the answer is yes.
Alistair Paul, Waste Regulation and Crime
Joint Team Leader, Waste Regulation and Crime team, Defra
A cross-government collaborative team recently started a discovery looking at how waste movements are tracked across the UK. The team is keen to hear from regulators and businesses, to find out more about their needs. In this post I’ll explain …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021
- Building a team to design Defra services 6 September 2021
- Waste not, want not: How Digital is playing a key role in waste reforms 1 September 2021
- User Research – what’s it all about? 24 August 2021
- Radar – more than just wave detection 5 August 2021