Twelve months on from our initial cross-government discovery, are we getting closer to creating innovative solutions for tracking waste we hear you ask? We are pleased to report that the answer is yes.
Alistair Paul, Waste Regulation and Crime
Joint Team Leader, Waste Regulation and Crime team, Defra
A cross-government collaborative team recently started a discovery looking at how waste movements are tracked across the UK. The team is keen to hear from regulators and businesses, to find out more about their needs. In this post I’ll explain …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020
- Sharing the parental burden has been such a joy 19 November 2020
- Let’s talk about……how we’re feeling 2 November 2020
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020