To mark Stop Food Waste Day Christina Gyles, one of our interaction designers, shares her passion for reducing food waste and her ideas about what more we can all do.
Christina Gyles, Interaction Designer
David Thomas and Christina Gyles share their thoughts on the idea of 'pair facilitation' after attending the Agile in the City conference in Bristol.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Content is for everyone: how we’re making Defra’s GOV.UK webpages accessible to all 21 May 2020
- Learning in lockdown: moving L&D online 18 May 2020
- Reducing food waste is not a waste of time 29 April 2020
- Never let good news go to waste 24 April 2020
- Coronavirus: living alone and working from home in lockdown 17 April 2020