Two members of the Digital delivery team responsible for Defra’s flagship Get a Fishing Licence service reflect on their recent experience of navigating the final stage of the Government Digital Service accreditation process, moving the service from Public Beta to Live.
Claire Quigley works for the Environment Agency and is the Service Manager for buying rod licences online
Our new digital rod licence application service has recently moved from private to public beta. So how did we do it?
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- ‘Business as usual’ for mandating Sustainable ICT 15 December 2021
- A Document Management Service fit for the future 29 November 2021
- Celebrating success with our Technology Innovation team 23 November 2021
- All in a day’s work: the life of a Delivery Manager in Defra Digital 10 November 2021
- Email alerts – helping water abstractors do their bit for climate change 7 November 2021