Two members of the Digital delivery team responsible for Defra’s flagship Get a Fishing Licence service reflect on their recent experience of navigating the final stage of the Government Digital Service accreditation process, moving the service from Public Beta to Live.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021
- Building a team to design Defra services 6 September 2021
- Waste not, want not: How Digital is playing a key role in waste reforms 1 September 2021
- User Research – what’s it all about? 24 August 2021
- Radar – more than just wave detection 5 August 2021