To mark Global Accessibility Awareness Day today, Dan Leech (Interaction Designer) shares his experience of designing accessible maps for the check for flooding service.
Defra interaction designer
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- ‘Business as usual’ for mandating Sustainable ICT 15 December 2021
- A Document Management Service fit for the future 29 November 2021
- Celebrating success with our Technology Innovation team 23 November 2021
- All in a day’s work: the life of a Delivery Manager in Defra Digital 10 November 2021
- Email alerts – helping water abstractors do their bit for climate change 7 November 2021