We officially enter a pre-election period as of midnight tonight, so there will be no new blog posts until after the election.
Elizabeth Truss has encouraged farmers and the food industry to seize the opportunities offered by open data as the global population grows towards 9 billion.The Secretary of State was speaking at an Open Data Institute conference: ODI Futures Agriculture, December 2, where she reiterated …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Maintaining quality of food imports on this World Food Day 16 October 2021
- User panel is key to success for the waste tracking service 13 October 2021
- Celebrating Libraries Week with the Defra library team 30 September 2021
- Inclusion – more than just a word 27 September 2021
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021