We officially enter a pre-election period as of midnight tonight, so there will be no new blog posts until after the election.
Elizabeth Truss has encouraged farmers and the food industry to seize the opportunities offered by open data as the global population grows towards 9 billion.The Secretary of State was speaking at an Open Data Institute conference: ODI Futures Agriculture, December 2, where she reiterated …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020
- Sharing the parental burden has been such a joy 19 November 2020
- Let’s talk about……how we’re feeling 2 November 2020
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020