Following on from the last blog about Defra's livestock information programme Simon Hall shares some of our learning so far.
Simon Hall is the Programme Director for the Defra Livestock Information Programme
Defra's Livestock Information Programme has done a lot of work over the last nine months to make sure that our approach is truly outcome and user focussed. Our learning has revealed an opportunity much, much bigger than just reducing the cost of IT. Here’s why.
A blog about the opportunities and challenges in developing digital services for Defra's Livestock Information Programme
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Making it easier to access and use earth observation data 18 June 2020
- Chloe in the community: a volunteer’s ‘lockdown’ story 5 June 2020
- Content is for everyone: how we’re making Defra’s GOV.UK webpages accessible to all 21 May 2020
- Learning in lockdown: moving L&D online 18 May 2020
- Reducing food waste is not a waste of time 29 April 2020