Following on from the last blog about Defra's livestock information programme Simon Hall shares some of our learning so far.
Simon Hall is the Programme Director for the Defra Livestock Information Programme
Defra's Livestock Information Programme has done a lot of work over the last nine months to make sure that our approach is truly outcome and user focussed. Our learning has revealed an opportunity much, much bigger than just reducing the cost of IT. Here’s why.
A blog about the opportunities and challenges in developing digital services for Defra's Livestock Information Programme
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020
- Sharing the parental burden has been such a joy 19 November 2020
- Let’s talk about……how we’re feeling 2 November 2020
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020