Following on from the last blog about Defra's livestock information programme Simon Hall shares some of our learning so far.
Simon Hall is the Programme Director for the Defra Livestock Information Programme
Defra's Livestock Information Programme has done a lot of work over the last nine months to make sure that our approach is truly outcome and user focussed. Our learning has revealed an opportunity much, much bigger than just reducing the cost of IT. Here’s why.
A blog about the opportunities and challenges in developing digital services for Defra's Livestock Information Programme
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- All I need is the air that I breathe 16 March 2021
- From a career in TV to life in the fast (stream) lane! 3 March 2021
- A little kindness goes a long way 17 February 2021
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020