Following on from the last blog about Defra's livestock information programme Simon Hall shares some of our learning so far.
Simon Hall is the Programme Director for the Defra Livestock Information Programme
Defra's Livestock Information Programme has done a lot of work over the last nine months to make sure that our approach is truly outcome and user focussed. Our learning has revealed an opportunity much, much bigger than just reducing the cost of IT. Here’s why.
A blog about the opportunities and challenges in developing digital services for Defra's Livestock Information Programme
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Joining up the journey for fresh produce exporters 30 July 2021
- Passing the ‘GDS test’ feels like such an achievement 23 July 2021
- Building a new, modern and user focused digital service for plant exports 8 July 2021
- Automating for the people 2 July 2021
- A decade of progress for the Government Sustainable ICT Project 28 June 2021