Today is Global Accessibility Awareness Day. When it comes to the web, accessibility means making online content usable by all. It’s a subject close to the Defra content team’s heart.
Hannah Newbold, Defra Content Designer
Defra Content Designer
Content lead for the Defra digital blog https://defradigital.blog.gov.uk/
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Designing a more accessible flood map 20 May 2021
- Mapping valuable lessons for the future 14 May 2021
- IT service design for Defra analysts 7 May 2021
- All I need is the air that I breathe 16 March 2021
- From a career in TV to life in the fast (stream) lane! 3 March 2021