As people around the world mobilise for the Global Day of Action for the Climate, the Environment Agency’s Mark Harvett, one of the Product Owners for the Water Resources Licensing Service, explains how a new email alert service will enable abstractors to be more in-step with available water resources.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- A Document Management Service fit for the future 29 November 2021
- Celebrating success with our Technology Innovation team 23 November 2021
- All in a day’s work: the life of a Delivery Manager in Defra Digital 10 November 2021
- Email alerts – helping water abstractors do their bit for climate change 7 November 2021
- Maintaining quality of food imports on this World Food Day 16 October 2021