Exports Delivery Lead Neil Johnson explains how, during the last year, a team in Defra’s Digital Data and Technology Services Major Projects function has been working alongside colleagues in the Animal and Plant Health Agency to build a new digital service that will help exporters apply for phytosanitary certificates and shortly, where required, Certificates of Conformity.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- ‘Business as usual’ for mandating Sustainable ICT 15 December 2021
- A Document Management Service fit for the future 29 November 2021
- Celebrating success with our Technology Innovation team 23 November 2021
- All in a day’s work: the life of a Delivery Manager in Defra Digital 10 November 2021
- Email alerts – helping water abstractors do their bit for climate change 7 November 2021