Exports Delivery Lead Neil Johnson explains how, during the last year, a team in Defra’s Digital Data and Technology Services Major Projects function has been working alongside colleagues in the Animal and Plant Health Agency to build a new digital service that will help exporters apply for phytosanitary certificates and shortly, where required, Certificates of Conformity.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021
- Building a team to design Defra services 6 September 2021
- Waste not, want not: How Digital is playing a key role in waste reforms 1 September 2021
- User Research – what’s it all about? 24 August 2021
- Radar – more than just wave detection 5 August 2021