A few weeks ago, we were invited to speak at an internal event for managers in one part of Defra. The subject of our talk was "What are digital skills, and how do we develop them?" We think that good …
Head of Product
We've just published A guide to discovery (in alpha). We'd like you to tell us what you think of it.
Back in April, my colleague Colin Banno-Thornton wrote about the birth of the Enabling Digital Transformation team in Defra. Since then quite a lot has changed (not least the name of the team - I'll come back to that later), …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Designing a more accessible flood map 20 May 2021
- Mapping valuable lessons for the future 14 May 2021
- IT service design for Defra analysts 7 May 2021
- All I need is the air that I breathe 16 March 2021
- From a career in TV to life in the fast (stream) lane! 3 March 2021