A few weeks ago, we were invited to speak at an internal event for managers in one part of Defra. The subject of our talk was "What are digital skills, and how do we develop them?" We think that good …
Head of Product
We've just published A guide to discovery (in alpha). We'd like you to tell us what you think of it.
Back in April, my colleague Colin Banno-Thornton wrote about the birth of the Enabling Digital Transformation team in Defra. Since then quite a lot has changed (not least the name of the team - I'll come back to that later), …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- From crunching numbers to making a real difference to people’s lives 21 December 2020
- Rod licences, waste exemptions and mass working from home – a year like no other 15 December 2020
- Sharing the parental burden has been such a joy 19 November 2020
- Let’s talk about……how we’re feeling 2 November 2020
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020