A few weeks ago, we were invited to speak at an internal event for managers in one part of Defra. The subject of our talk was "What are digital skills, and how do we develop them?" We think that good …
Head of Product
We've just published A guide to discovery (in alpha). We'd like you to tell us what you think of it.
Back in April, my colleague Colin Banno-Thornton wrote about the birth of the Enabling Digital Transformation team in Defra. Since then quite a lot has changed (not least the name of the team - I'll come back to that later), …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020
- 'A great place to come to, and a great place to move on from': the delicate act of balancing talent acquisition with retention 2 September 2020
- Harnessing the power of PowerApps 14 August 2020
- Hooked: how automation is making it easier to renew your rod licence 11 August 2020