A few weeks ago, we were invited to speak at an internal event for managers in one part of Defra. The subject of our talk was "What are digital skills, and how do we develop them?" We think that good …
Head of Product
We've just published A guide to discovery (in alpha). We'd like you to tell us what you think of it.
Back in April, my colleague Colin Banno-Thornton wrote about the birth of the Enabling Digital Transformation team in Defra. Since then quite a lot has changed (not least the name of the team - I'll come back to that later), …
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021
- Building a team to design Defra services 6 September 2021
- Waste not, want not: How Digital is playing a key role in waste reforms 1 September 2021
- User Research – what’s it all about? 24 August 2021
- Radar – more than just wave detection 5 August 2021