A year ago I was asked to sponsor a new network - one being set up by a group of people who wanted to bring attention to an aspect of diversity that doesn’t always get recognised or talked about. That …
Betsy Bassis is the Chief Operating Officer for Defra.
Hands up: who feels like they've got a lot on these days? Some days I'm so busy that I feel like I don't have time to breathe, let alone pause between meetings to gather my thoughts and think ahead. Part …
Read a blog post from Betsy Bassis, Defra Chief Operating Officer, explaining what it means to work smarter and why it's important
Yesterday we asked Defra's Chief Operating Officer, Betsy Bassis, what 'data-driven Defra' means for her.
The first of a two part blog about how digital services and technology will make it easier for our customers to engage with us.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Maintaining quality of food imports on this World Food Day 16 October 2021
- User panel is key to success for the waste tracking service 13 October 2021
- Celebrating Libraries Week with the Defra library team 30 September 2021
- Inclusion – more than just a word 27 September 2021
- Online recruitment, working remotely and yet to meet our team-mates 16 September 2021