A year ago I was asked to sponsor a new network - one being set up by a group of people who wanted to bring attention to an aspect of diversity that doesn’t always get recognised or talked about. That …
Betsy Bassis is the Chief Operating Officer for Defra.
Hands up: who feels like they've got a lot on these days? Some days I'm so busy that I feel like I don't have time to breathe, let alone pause between meetings to gather my thoughts and think ahead. Part …
Read a blog post from Betsy Bassis, Defra Chief Operating Officer, explaining what it means to work smarter and why it's important
Yesterday we asked Defra's Chief Operating Officer, Betsy Bassis, what 'data-driven Defra' means for her.
The first of a two part blog about how digital services and technology will make it easier for our customers to engage with us.
Related content and links
Defra digital: our story
This blog is about our experience of transforming Defra digital services and information.
- Waste carriers: don’t call us, we’ll email you 19 October 2020
- Fitting my work around my life: why flexible working works so well for digital professionals 12 October 2020
- Staying Cyber Aware: The 10 steps to cyber security – how are we doing it? 1 October 2020
- Metadata: a thin line between love and hate 15 September 2020
- Climate change: are ICT and digital services part of the solution or the problem? 10 September 2020